Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tuesday

Upon my weekly lurk of blogs I like, I found a blog that has really got me drawn. I started from her first post and have read half so far. In this post she mentions the poem listed below. I'd like for my readers, followers, lurkers and stalkers to participate with me by telling me what day you were born and if the poem rings true... Don't know what day you were born try this link.

Monday's child is fair of face

Tuesday's child is full of grace

Wednesday's child is full of woe

Thursday's child has far to go

Friday's child is loving and giving

Saturday's child works hard for a living

But the child that is born on the Sabbath day

Is bonny and blithe and good and gay


I was born on Tuesday and I think the poem is accurate for me.
I gave birth to my child on Friday, I absolutley agree.
My husband was born on Monday, definiately agree.

The irony is both sisters and my mother were born on Tuesdays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetie Pie and I were both born on Monday. Do you think it is accurate?

niobe said...

I was born on a Wednesday. But you knew that already.