Sunday, March 8, 2009

Red Hot Chili Peppers

So, I am training for a 5k which is happening at the end of April. I walked/ran 2 miles yesterday.

Ok....ooooooook. It was more of a WALK than a run. But still I got out there and did it. It was extraordinarily embarrassing to running, knowing, in my mind, that I look ridiculous doing it. ::sigh::

Today I think I am going to get some stupidly soft socks, ridiculously expensive running shoes and an absolutely necessary set of gel inserts. I can already tell my knee might give me issues if I don't take care of these things now.

I've never had issues with my knees, but then again my body is different now post pregnancy.

But I digress...

The purpose of this post is to request music for my run. I'll download the necessary tunes, but a list of music to motivate me and assist in passing the time would be phenomenal.

I'd actually prefer an e-mail with your list: deshaine at deshaine dot com, but feel free to post the list here, too.

Your support is appreciated.

No comments: