Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Babies, babies, babies

Let me preface this post with: No. I'm not pregnant. I have no desire to be pregnant any time soon. But, yes, eventually, I would like to have another.

Now that I have killed that elephant in the room, can I continue?

I have several girlfriends and family members who are preggers:

Neighbor Lady pg with a baby girl
Lil man's wifey pg with a baby boy
Blondy pg with a girl
Cuz's wifey pg with a boy
Lith is pg with a girl and
Saci pg with a boy.

And they are all due in that order..... girl, boy, girl, boy. CRAZY!

I had the first baby shower a couple of weeks ago for Neighbor Lady, don't know that I'll be invited to Lil'man's wifey's shower, Blondy's shower is 3/28, won't be going to Cuz's wifey's shower because they live out of state, Lith's shower is April 5, and Saci's shower is scheduled 4/25 (the day of HELL! see previous post.)

Neighbor Lady has toxemia, so she is at the hospital right now, probably getting cervidil for her induction tomorrow. I am so excited for her and her hubby because she had a miscarriage in January '08. This baby girl is so special... I hope the labor goes quickly.

On happier news...
I think I am going to postpone my 5k run. I still plan to train for it, just not run on the 25th. I am going to see if there is another race the next weekend somewhere else.

I talked with Giggles and she liked my logo/t-shirt idea. I'll work on that this weekend.

I finally got the shower invitation for Saci finished. I sent it to the other hostesses to criticize...er, I mean, approve. (::sigh:: that is a post all of it's own.) It turned out great. I really like it. I'll post a mock up in a day or so. I still have to work on the direction card and the thank you poem. Waiting on Saci to get back with me on the poem.

No comments: