Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Me, physically

Well, since I only have a few minutes left before I head to the hacienda to play with my cuddle bug, I thought I would give incite to my physical attributes.

This might be a short post... badumTA!

I am a towering 5'1". I have 2 sisters, both of whom are taller than me. I have recently inquired as to their perceived notion as to why I was shorter considering I am quite a bit older than both of them (7 and 11 years older). My older-younger sister, LaLa, said it had to do with my active participation in gymnastics as a teen. I don't necessarily agree or disagree, but it does seem kind of odd that I would be the shorter of the three and I was the only one who did gymnastics for any lenth of time.

I also did cheerleading, ballet, tap, jazz, acrobatics (it's like gymnastics but it consists of only floor tricks). Before you get the idea that I am some sort of snobby "cheerleader"... I cheered 2 years: 7th and 8th grade. We moved (military family) in the summer before 8th grade so I cheered with a city team in the new town, but that didn't last very long. In addition to all of those "girly" sports I was also on the softball, basketball and volleyball teams. I really LOVED gymnastics and softball the best.

I am white...well kind of a creamy light beige, I guess. i tan VERY well. But it's not good for me, so I don't do it as much. When I was a little girl I had the most precious freckles on my cheeks and nose. They have since gone away and now my skin is "peaches and cream". Since I have started using my new skin care I really love my skin now. Rarely do I have breakouts. I was never one to get tremendous amounts of acne growing up, but now it's even less thanks to my BC products.

I wear a size 5.5 wide shoe. Again, the reason for the wide feet is attributed to the gymnastics. My mother has wide feet. Both of my sisters have regular width feet. My father has regular width feet.

It's difficult for me to find pants the fit me the way I feel pants should fit me because I am short. Before I got pregnant I had cute figure... Pregnancy can really mess up your body. I am working to get it back, it's just slow and low on the very long list of priorities. I tend to have more shirts that pants because I can buy 'off the rack' and not have to try it on; where as the pants need to get tried on at the store prior to purchase.

My eyes are by far my best feature. When I think about what my eyes look like I always think of a pine tree. A pine tree has bright green pine needles and dark brown bark. That is what color my eyes are: green on the outside and brown on the inside. I love my eyes and I have had many a photographer tell me I have beautiful eyes. I will try to search for a photo to post.

My hair is a different story. My roots are dark brown with a black undertone and it's striped with massive amounts of gray. It's embarrassing. I try to keep it colored but with this economy and my hubby without a steady job, that's one luxury that has had to go by the waste side. I love to get my hair "did" because my hairdresser is A. MAZE. ING. She colors it the color I feel like I should have: a brown with red and blonde highlights. Then she blows it dry getting rid of my naturally wiry, curly hair. My hair, when straightened, is past the middle of my back. It's layered slightly to take the weight off the ends, but for the most part it's one length. If you were to see me on the street 9 times out of 10 my hair will be in some sort of clip, scrunchie, band, knot... I CAN NOT stand it to be in my face. Sometimes when I wear in back in a pony tail the tiny hairs around my temple fly loose and they curl up, it looks like I have devil horns. It's not cute.

I have all 10 fingers and toes. The only abnormalities (read: not born with) are my 5 piercings: 3 in one ear and 2 in the other. The ear (my left) with 3, one of those is in the cartilage up high on the out side of my ear. I also have a tattoo of a lizard on my lower abdominal area. My nick-name is "Camille". ;)

I have had 5 surgeries: right ankle, left wrist, two laproscopies to remove endometriosis on my girly innards, and a c-section to give birth to my cuddle bug.

I think my teeth are pretty. I have never had braces...only a retainer when I was 7 or 8. I am very luck because both of my sisters had braces. I have had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed through oral surgery. I think I've had 2-3 root canals. I grind my teeth at night and over time that has caused my teeth to become worn away.

Have I completely bored you with aspects of my physical body? because I can go on...

No comments: