Monday, April 27, 2009

Weird Wild Wordle

I first stumbled over this website via Melanie at DAILY SONRISAS.

I am an artist... Not an author. Here is how the creative behind Wordle.net described his concept:
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends.
It's very cool. You can copy and paste lyrics from your favorite song or poem, or type in a web addresses to a blog to create word clouds, like I have done.

I'm curious as to what your word cloud looks like... so, give it shot, and post a link so we can all enjoy your clouds.





1 comment:

JW Moxie said...

I did a Wordle almost a year ago. I had waaaay too much fun playing around with it trying to get mine just right.

Thanks so much for your recent support.