Monday, April 6, 2009

Ill

I've had a very sick child for the past two weeks. After being diagnosed with pink eye, we have come to be re-diagnosed with allergies, instead. I absolutely loathe giving my child anything (especially medicines) that are unnecessary. So, needless to say, I was PISSED to learn we had been treating the wrong issue. But at least now we know. Zyrtec will be our staple for a few weeks.

Now I am starting to feel ill.

As for my jury duty, I purchased a book: A Killer's Kiss, by William Lashner. I read the first few pages while at the book store. It was interesting enough for me to purchase it. I hope it will be worth the $7. I checked the website for the US District Court, and I have been postponed until Wednesday. I have a feeling I will be released from duty with the holiday (Easter / Good Friday) quickly approaching and considering I've been postponed until Wednesday. I will say this... I am kind of disappointed. I was truly looking forward to being on a trial of some sort.

No comments: