Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleep, hair, camera... OH MY!!

I got up extra early today because I have a doctor appointment this afternoon. No cause for alarm, it's a scheduled visit. But I am so sleepy. I could lay my head down on my desk and fall fast asleep in a matter of seconds. I sleep very soundly. Although, I never had a problem falling asleep or staying asleep with Cuddle Bug in the bed. We've had a family bed since birthday. It's been almost 20 months now, and I still love it. I sometimes have a difficult time sleeping when the bed is empty (for example if I wanted to nap).

The point I am trying to make is: empty bed or full bed...right now I could SLEEP!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................


Oh...

I got my hair cut. She cut off quite a bit. Ten+ inches. Below is a picture I took of the mop my stylist excised. I also have a picture of me with my new do, but it's with my oh, so crappy camera phone. I'd LOVE to get a new phone, but it's just not in the plan at the moment. Should I include that picture as well, or just wait until I have an opportunity to take a better shot?

I let you be the judge... Here are both images. One with a really nice point-n-shot and the other a POS camera phone.


No comments: