Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Round-up

Our lil’school kid LOVES school! My husband and I have seen a turn-around in (what could have been awful) behavior. We love the new school, too. The teacher is high spirited and super friendly, but keeps the kids in check with rules. The class is very small; our child is 1 of 6 in the class. Each child gets undivided attention from the teacher: A+.

Since school has started, the Hubby and I have had to change our schedules a bit… I go in before dawn, so I am able to pick-up the rug-rat before the after school care starts. My love/hate relationship with this new schedule is slowly growing more to the “love” side. Although, I doubt I will ever like getting up at o’dark-thirty in the morning, I LOVE getting off work after my afternoon snack. :) It is almost like I have added hours to my day because I am able to get so much more accomplished. I even cook dinner!! Don’t worry… you won’t be invited until I know my meals won’t kill anyone. I figured my family has iron stomachs, so they’re good… ;)

I am making some major life changes… it will take quite a while to get them worked out, but we are very excited about these changes and are very much looking forward to them. :) Not at liberty to post too many details, yet…

No comments: