Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fire cracker

The weather has been too hot to go outside.

There are tar balls on every beach within driving distance.

So, I’ve been hanging out with the wee-one and now we share the same cold.

Lovely.

Seems odd to feel feverish, achy, with a sore throat so sore you can barely swallow.

The chest and sinus congestion are imminent.

Maybe next week will be better.

I have a few maternity session images remaining to edit.

My last wedding is DONE. Until the bride decides she’s ready for her proof book.
(Secretly I hope she never calls me.)

I never get good shots of fireworks. It’s not that I don’t know how.
Oh, no. I know how. I just never bring everything I need, i.e. my tripod.
And between my lap and my husband’s lap our child never finds the “perfect” spot.
But here is my favorite:



I’d like to think that next we I will get better images.
Alas… nothing with ever compare the Independence day of 2009:
National Mall, Washington, D.C.

No comments: